Join us every new moon for a global meditation on love and peace,
7:30pm, your time, everywhere in the world.
Benefits Of Meditation
Science has been studying meditation, its benefits, and the outcomes of individual and large groups gathered together because of the measurable impact on our Earth. Studies show that outcomes range from individuals changing the shape of their DNA to a large group reducing the crime rate in Washington DC by 23.3%.
Groups all over the world, including the World Economic Forum, Armed Forces, Corporations, and concerned civilians use meditation to increase their focus and wellbeing. Following is a list of some of the science-based benefits of meditation:
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Decreases Depression
- Increases Self Awareness
- Increases Loving Kindness
- Increases Focus and Attention Span
- Increases Mental Awareness and Memory
- Reduces Addictive Behaviors
- Improves Sleep
- Elevates State of Mind to Reduce Pain
- Decreases Blood Pressure
Improvements Made By Meditation
Pictured above are satellites in NASA’s and NOAA’s GOES Satellite Network, which measure the magnetic field of the Earth. In 2001, on September 11, 2 of the satellites recorded a spike in the entire magnetic field of the world, only 15 minutes after the Twin Tower event. This spike was the Global emotional effect of 9/11, demonstrating the impact we can have when we join together.
Following are a few of the recorded outcomes of planned, group meditation for peace:
- Deaths from war in Lebanon decreased by an average of 71% over 2 years in the mid-1980’s. Seven different groups of people participated, some as groups as large as 7-8,000 participants, in various locations around the world all focused on peace in Lebanon.
- A Washington crime study, between June 7 and July 30, 1993, showed a 23.3% drop in violent crime trend due to a meditating group ranging from 800 to 4,000 participants.
- Global Terrorism was reduced 72%. Rand Corporation compiled data that showed that during three large peace-creating assemblies in a 2 year period, fatalities and injuries were reduced during the time that higher numbers of people meditated together.
We meditate each month on New Moon:
February 4, 2019 (Arizona)
March 6, 2019 (Arizona)
April 5, 2019 (Arizona)
Global Elders will do what they call a Time-Weaving Ceremony at 7:30 pm Az time. They will actually be working from that time zone to do time weaving and collect all the various time loops. They will do a time weaving in the time loops to put us all in synchronization at the exact moment of oneness.
The reason this point is important is that we actually have a source that
is going to monitor the effects of this on the GOES Satellite Network.
We will keep you updated here.
GOES Satellite Network
GOES stands for Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite. This program is a joint effort of NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). There are currently 2 Goes satellites in operation, 13 and 15. The program began in 1966 and the new Goes R series will extend through December 2036.
These satellites, or spacecrafts as they are called, observe and collect data on the magnetic field of the Earth. This data assists in the prediction of local weather events, such as thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, solar weather, and directly assists SARSAT, the search and rescue satellite aided system. The recording of the global emotional impact as a result of 9/11 clearly demonstrated the power of our ability to focus together and make a change in the world.